Lazy J Tree Farm now has 4th generation families keeping the family tradition to choose & cut their own natural Christmas tree.
- Season starts in mid-November and ends Christmas Eve
- We are open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. every day during the season
- We also have a handsaw for you to cut your tree and twine for you to secure your tree
- And a wonderful crew to help - if needed
- Douglas Fir
- Noble Fir
- Turkish Fir
- Grand Fir
- Nordman Fir (everyone’s newest favorite!)
Christmas trees take 7-10 years to grow to the most popular size for a U-Cut (Choose & Cut) Christmas tree which is 5-8 feet tall. Two year old seedlings are planted, weeded, irrigated and shaped each year to prepare them for your Christmas shopping adventure. The trees take constant attention to keep them healthy and growing. We hire high school kids each summer to prune and shape the u-cut trees. After the hard work they are happy to go back to school!